Softlink Global has been the pioneer for the quickest implementation of Indian customs duties via their cloud solutions. Since 1995, every customs duty change, exemption, or rollback has almost immediately been reflected in our systems and available to our customers.
Even in the February 2022 customs notification, our database was in sync with the latest customs notifications on the very next day of the announcement. Broadly some of the notifications changes incorporated were as below:
- Custom Notification: Nos. 02 through 15/2022
- Customs (Non Tariff): Notif. no. 07/2022
- Central Excise: 01/2022 – Further ammends to notif. no. 11/2017-Central Excise, dated 30th June, 2017
- Central Excise: (Non Tariff): Notif. no. 01/2022-Central Excise (N.T.)
- Anti Dumping Notification: No. ADD 05/2022, 06/2022, 07/2022
- Customs (CVD): 01/2022 (CVD)
Here are Softlink Global’s robust products that have paved the way for logistics service providers to carry on operations seamlessly, always.
- Logi-Sys – Enterprise grade freight and logistics ERP
- Logi-Sys Pro – Cloud based customs and forwarding solution for SMEs
- Live Impex – Complete online customs clearance solution for CHAs
By employing Softlink Global’s solutions, customers run on the most up-to-date databases of the latest customs notifications.
For over two and a half decades, Softlink customers have never faced disruptions during the planned or off-schedule notification announcements.